The McDavid ELITE Bio-Logix™ Knee Brace combines rigid and soft materials for precise, semi-rigid support with an adaptive fit. The Sleeve-Lock folds up, down and over the brace to secure like no other.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW PROFILE - Semi-rigid lightweight + highly-supportive brace that helps with pain relief and support for various moderate to major instabilities and conditions.
- PERFORMANCE/PROTECTION - Advanced hinge design featuring over-molded integration of anatomical lateral/medial C-Supports for ultimate Body-In-Motion performance.
- RANGE OF MOTION - Brace has a fluid feel and natural range of motion via Bi-Lateral aluminum dual axis geared hinges.
- COMFORT - Features Self-Adaptive Flex-Fit shin and thigh pads with air-flow channels that wick away moisture and provide full adjustability and support.
- ADJUSTABLE - Anti-Migration Straps for adjustable precision fit. Our strap system allows for exceptional adjustment range and structural support.
- RECOVER FASTER - Can provide relief for injuries such as Hyper-Extended Knee, Dislocated Kneecap, ACL Injuries, MCL Injuries & more...
- UNISEX - Designed for both Men and Women.
- LEFT OR RIGHT - Anatomically specific for Right or Left Knee
- HSA/FSA ELIGIBLE
- PATENT PENDING
- WASH & CARE: Hand wash cold. Air dry only
Includes Compression Sleeve:
- Comes included with a compression sleeve that fits under the brace. Sleeve provides perfect combo of Sports medicine: support, comfort, fit, performance, and recovery.
- Sleeve features an Innovative Sleeve-Lock Fit™ System compression that wraps over brace exterior/straps adding support and fit.
- Brace can be worn with or without included compression sleeve
- Variety of sleeve options available that are exclusively compatible with Bio-Logix™ Knee Brace: Patella Support Sleeve or Padded Sleeve
- BRACE: 45% ABS, 25% TPR, 15% Metal, 5% PA, 5% POM, 3% Nylon, 2% TPU
- BRACE PADS: 85% EVA + 11% Nylon + 4% Polyester
- SLEEVE CONTENT: 50% Nylon, 30% Polyester, 20% Spandex - exclusive of trims.
- Not made with natural rubber latex